Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

The Art of Penguin Science Fiction

If ever there was a website that brings the pretty then it's this little labour of love.

I find myself going back to this website again and again.  Sometimes I just want to look at the covers other times I'm after something specific.  The amount of work and knowledge put into it is just staggering and I am truly in awe of the author(s).

As I'm sure is the case for many people reading these witterings the artwork of the Penguin science fiction range are things of utter beauty and adorned many of the books that defined my tastes over the years. So, to find them all in one place is magnificent.

Hope you enjoy wandering around this site as much as I have.

http://www.penguinsciencefiction.org/

(BTW - in case you don't spot it (I didn't) click the book marked 'contents' in the top left corner of the images for a helpful guide around the site)







2 comments:

  1. Love these - have a collection hung up on my staircase
    wall https://www.waterstones.com/book/penguin-science-fiction-postcard-box/9781405920735

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've a dodgy leg so i'm pretty slow at walking up stairs. these would give me something to look at on the journey.

      Delete