Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Punk Trainspotting

One of my favourite lazy day activities when I can't really settle into anything is to go YouTube diving. To pick a video and then keep choosing the most unlikely option that the site's algorithm recommends to me. You do tend to end up watching a lot of crap but sometimes, just sometimes, you find yourself confronted by an unexpected little gem.

In this instance Captain Sensible of The Damned takes us for a ride on the historic Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch miniature steam railway that ends in Derek Jarman's garden.

This little film is one of the happiest things I've watched in a long time and I love it.



..........................................................................................

If you enjoy what we do here on Wyrd Britain and would like to help us continue then we would very much welcome a donation towards keeping the blog going - paypal.me/wyrdbritain

No comments:

Post a Comment